The Maxx Ice Shallow Depth Indoor Built-In Undercounter Ice Maker produces up to 25 pounds of crescent ice cubes daily, more than five times as much as a standard household freezer ice maker. It is ideal for everyday use in commercial establishments like kitchens, restaurants and bars. With its front-breathing design, this ice maker can be built-in under a countertop and flush with your cabinets. This ice maker can be installed in various locations because it doesn t require a drain line. If space is tight and a traditional 24-inch-deep unit won t fit, this ice maker is an excellent option because it has a shallow depth of 18.8 inches, offering even more flexibility. If you re looking for a freestanding unit, this ice maker features a finished black exterior and sturdy adjustable feet. You ll always have plenty of ice on hand with the ice storage bin that holds up to 22 pounds of ice and is removable for easy access. With a stylish stainless steel door with a handle that can be reversible for left or right-hand operation, this ice maker is ideal for any space. Plus, the door-close assist feature forms a firm seal when the door is closed and prevents accidental opening. A simple and stress-free on/off switch is located at the front of the unit. With adjustable feet for leveling, this ice maker can be installed at the ideal height for your space. Choose the Maxx Ice Shallow Depth Indoor Built-In Undercounter Ice Maker for quiet operation and the right combination of performance, style and practicality.Ice Type & Size
Model Dimensions (D x W x H)Model Weight (lb)
- 2.375 (60 mm) W x 0.5 (12 mm) D x 0.875 (22 mm) H
- Unit 62 lbs and Shipping 75 lbs
- Produces up to 25 pounds of crescent ice cubes per day, more than five times as much as a standard household freezer ice maker
- Front-breathing design allows for built-in applications under a countertop and flush with your cabinets
- Does not require a drain line, offering even more flexibility to install in a wide variety of locations with ease
- Ice storage bin holds up to 22 lbs and is removable for easy access to the ice
- The interior is a freezer so your ice always stays frozen
- Shallow depth of 18.8" allows installation in narrow spaces while still fitting perfectly in standard 24" depth applications
- Durable and stylish stainless steel door with side handle is reversible for left or right handed operation
- Door-close assist feature forms a strong seal when door is closed and also prevents accidental opening
- Simple and worry-free on/off switch with automatic shutoff when the ice bin is full
- Includes adjustable feet for leveling the unit and installing at the perfect height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.