The Maxx Ice Countertop Nugget Ice Dispenser produces up to 33 pounds per day of the nugget ice your customers, office team, and friends and family crave. Ideal for adding to fountain beverages, smoothies and mixed drinks, nugget ice is soft, chewable and satisfying. Featuring a sleek, compact design, this nugget ice dispenser fits easily on your countertop and is ideal for the kitchen, office, lobby, breakroom and any tight space. The ice storage bin holds 3.3 pounds of ice at a time so you always have fresh ice on hand to meet the needs of your patrons and staff. Easy-to-use electronic controls let you dispense nugget ice with the push of a button or turn the ice maker on and off. This ice maker is equipped with an air-cooled compressor. A clearance of 2 from the wall is recommended to promote adequate cooling air circulation. For optimal performance, we recommend using filtered water. With its stainless steel finish and compact design, the Maxx Ice Countertop Nugget Ice Dispenser will complement any space.Ice Type & Size
Model Dimensions (D x W x H)Model Weight (lb)
- 0.4 (9 mm) x 0.5 (12 mm
- Unit 35 lbs and Shipping 38 lbs
- Produces up to 33 pounds of ice per day
- Sleek, compact design fits easily on your countertop
- Ideal for the kitchen, office, lobby, breakroom and more
- Ice storage bin holds 3.3 lbs of ice at a time so you always have fresh ice on hand
- Equipped with an air-cooled compressor
- Easy to use electronic controls make it simple to get ice with the push of a button or turn the ice machine on or off
- A clearance of 2 from the wall is recommended to promote adequate cooling air circulation
- For optimal performance, we recommend using filtered water
- Stainless steel finish complements any space
- Covered by the Maxx Ice One-Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.