On a budget" This 1.1 cu. ft. countertop microwave by Danby is a not only economical but practical too! Available in black, white, or stainless-steel this stylish model fits in effortlessly with your rooms existing dcor. Danby microwaves are well suited for dorm rooms, offices, cottages, or kitchens. With 1000 watts of power, this model comes with 6 convenient auto cook options: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, and dinner plate. The one-touch auto defrost option simplifies your cooking needs and the express cook buttons provide 1-6 minutes of cooking time. The child/control lock out option guarantees a safe environment for your child! This model also offers an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 1.1 cu ft. capacity, 1000 watts 10 power levels
- 6 convenient auto cook options: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, dinner plate
- Express cook buttons: 16 minutes
- Add 30 seconds: add additional cooking time by 30 seconds
- Auto defrost options: defrost by time or weight
- Time cook: cook by desired cook time
- Child/control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds
- 12.4 glass turntable
- Cord length: 41
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
1.1 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.