Don't compromise valuable floor and counter space. This mini portable heater is only 10.4 x 12.3 inches, but it heats the air around you with an innovative blade design that maximizes air volume output and minimizes noise. It's perfect for cold basements, RVs, dorms, offices, and any small spaces where extra warmth is needed. Adjust the temperature from 65 to 85 degrees, and to low or high fan and heat settings. Designed for safety, this electric small heater has over-heat protection and a tip-over auto shut off.
- 2-in-1 FAN HEATER COMBO: Use the easy settings on the LED display to set it to LOW HEAT (900 Watts) or HIGH HEAT (1500 Watts), or to LOW or HIGH FAN. Adjust the thermostat to between 65°F + 85°F. Just plug it in with the 6 ft. power cord.
- QUIET: Innovative blade design provides high air volume output with minimized noise.
- COMPACT AND POWERFUL: This electric mini space heater is ultra compact but powerful. At only 10.24 x 7.91 x 12.3 in., it fits on your dorm or office desk, bedroom table, basement, garage worktable, RV shelf - just about anywhere you need extra heat.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFTEY: Over-heat protection and auto tip-over shutoff features let you rest easy while staying comfortable. This mini electric heater is for indoor use only.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: BLACK+DECKER products come with a 1-year warranty, so you can be confident about your purchase.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.